Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to a new year!!

For everyone old and new to our blog let me say welcome and we hope you are enjoying the ride. (its been a crazy one to say the least) We wanted to thank you all for tuning in, and invite you to leave comments or send us personal messages anytime. From the looks of things it has been a big success, and keeps getting bigger. Well maybe not that big, but considering the author(s) its pretty impressive. It is strange how many people are interested in stuff that seems mundane to me. Or, how little interest people have in stuff I’m super interested in.

In the spirit of New Year's I quickly pulled together some resolutions for myself (and I guess Kristen just has to resolve by proxy).

1. 11 Countries in 2011. I don't think I have ever been in 11 states in the same year, so it will be quite a feat.
2. Eat more veggies and take my vitamins
3. Write more
4. Touch my toes

Kristen says that today was a good day and I should just keep doing what I am doing, and not worry about resolutions. Not sure how my boss will feel about me riding my bike, taking a nap, and wearing a robe all day, but I will see what I can do.

If anyone else has a good one let us know.

Since it’s a new year, it might be an appropriate time to say something about this site. Here are some interesting stats since October...

Total Visits......1,480

Most Views in a day......43

Views by country......

United States 1,283
United Kingdom 165
Singapore 7
Canada 6
Croatia 4
Malaysia 3
Australia 2
Netherlands 2
Slovenia 2
Germany 1

Not sure who in all these other countries is checking in, but I feel a profound sense of responsibility to cultivate world peace now


Views by operating system..........

Windows 990 (66%)
iPhone 217 (14%)
iPad 137 (9%)
Macintosh 84 (5%)
Other Unix 26 (1%)
BlackBerry 22 (1%)
Linux 2 (<1%)>

If you decide to use these stats for stock picks I take no responsibility if you lose your retirement. If it works out well, however, I expect a 5% advisor fee. But more importantly who and how is anyone using Unix, and Linux? Maybe its one of those people from Singapore!

We have lots of interesting places and exciting plans for 2011, and will be home for vacation before you know it. We look forward to seeing you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment