Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Belgian Waffles!!

Seriously, have you tried one of these? No not like the Belgian waffle from IHOP, but a real Belgian waffle. (I guess since we are not actually in Belgium, I am still guessing that these are what the are like, but I feel pretty confident.) It was amazing. I have a huge sweet tooth, and even though I planned on passing on dessert the two for one deal was too good to pass by. I think I am still smiling from it. Super dense and super sweet, almost like it was soaked in syrup, and then cooked again. Wow!! On top of that mine was a chocolate waffle, did I mention amazing? Add two scoops of Gelato, and you got yourself heaven.


P.S. I don't quite think it was diet friendly.


Also P.S. if you don't know what marscapone gelato is take note..........It is not marzipan, and it is not sweet like icing. Turns out it is a little cheesy, learned that one the hard way.




2 comments:

  1. Surprised you didn't put marshmallow fluff on it... Mon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Wasn't an option but if they had it I sure would have. They even have different flavors of fluff over here. Jealous?

    ReplyDelete