Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bread Sauce

I know what you are thinking... what the hell is it, and what does it taste like? Well wonder no more. I was the good little foreigner today and stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new. Big mistake. I thought 'I love bread this sounds great' wrong. It appeared to be little more than bread and water all mixed up to a consistency of oatmeal. Tasted like warm feet. Consider yourself warned.

On a brighter note I sat next to this girl Laura White on the train home tonight. She was a finalist on the X Factor (its like American Idol for the UK) in 2008, ended up 8th. Not that I had ever heard of her before or anything but other people kept coming up to her. She said Simon Cowell was really nice but kinda made a face at the same time, so I don't know what that really means. I guess things like that happen in a city like this. Sad to say somebody I don't even know was my first celebrity sighting, but hell the closest I ever got in Tulsa was Julie Chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment