Friday, January 14, 2011

Flying Furry Friday

So Hampton has a signature move. You never see her get in it, but you will always find her when she is. Kinda like superman, ducking into a phone booth or something, Hampton just magically appears as 'The Flying Hambone'!! I don't get to see it very often because it seems associated with her mid day naps, but Kristen will send me a picture every once in awhile to show me what I am missing. As best as we can figure out she falls asleep and has some kind of dream that she is Underdog and flying like Superman. Definitely some sort of super hero dog saving the world from evil cats and stopping all the bone robbers. Not sure why she cricks her neck back the way she does, looks super painful. Anyway, here she is making her move.












Turbo tires hard to earn sidekick status but I don't think she has quite mastered it yet


No comments:

Post a Comment