Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Biggest Difference

People always ask what is like living here and what the biggest differences are vs. leaving in Tulsa. I am not sure how long it took to figure it out, but I am sure now that its people. Not the way that people are but just how many of them are out there.

I am pretty sure that except for the most extreme circumstances we are pretty much immune by now. Its funny though when people visit and have issues with what we would consider just a normal situation. I would say if you can get to where you are going and touch or be touched by less than 5 people then its not crowded. If you don't believe me.....

This isn't even rush hour. Just imagine what the train is like if the platform is this crowded. Just look how people don't even seem bothered. Just standing there reading their paper or ipad like there is nobody else around. Like I talked about before I just don't understand how nobody thinks this is an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment