Saturday, March 10, 2012

Our New Place


This is our new place..............

Much cooler than the old flat, but alot less storage, so are going to have to be a bit inventive.  Trying to figure out just how we can make a desk out of boxes right now.  And good thing we upgraded our refrigerator.  Its being used to store cups and water bottles.

Here are the stairs that are impossibly steep.  Guarantee that by the time we move away I fall down these at least 4 times.

And just down the road is the Ferrarri dealer, in case anyone runs into a couple hundred thousand dollars that is just burning a hole in their pocket. 
Worst part of the flat though I call it the scalper.   The ceiling gets lower before the stairs start to go down.  There is about 6 inches of the hall that I figure is about 74 inchs from the floor.  If I have shoes on and I don’t duck a bit before going down the stairs I smash my head on the ceiling.  There is dent right in the middle, which I can guarantee is from either me or someone else smashing their head into the wall, but either way ouch. 
Hampton doesn’t get as much grass time here, but have found a couple of trees which seem to take care of things, she seems happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment