Sunday, April 10, 2011

Top Gear

What has become my new favorite show took viewers for a little tour of London last week. If you have BBC America I suggest you add it to your regularly recorded schedule. Anyway, it was not filmed as a documentary of our lives, but ended up with a good bit of London that is near and dear to us. So go check it out, and keep an eye out for the good parts: http://www.topgear.com/uk/video-search?Phrase=bike%20v%20car%20v%20boat&Urn=london-calling 3:18 - Riding down High Street Kensington - I would say half a mile or so from our flat. Any and every shop you could ask for and more food than you could ever eat. 3:35 - Our flat is literally two blocks down the street on the left. We can go to the pub on the left 'The Albion' when you come visit 5:15 - As he makes the left turn under the bridge, he is about a block from my office, just behind him and to the left. And the Fulham Football stadium is about 1/2 mile from house, the opposite direction of High Street Kensington. We watched fireworks on Bonfire Night from the park on the right of it. I came home from work one night not to long ago and they were filming a commercial for some vitamins or something right next door to our flat, if the ever air it I will post it too. Seriously though Top Gear is hilarious, you gotta watch......Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you like Top Gear... I've been a fan since ~2005 and love the show.

    ReplyDelete