Sunday, April 3, 2011

Taylor Swift

I started my Birthday Bananza off with a Taylor Swift concert.



I order to keep with the American theme, we ate at Friday's and enjoyed free refills of Coke Zero with ICE. It was lovely!


They must have know Bob was a cyclist, because they sat him underneath a bike trail sign.


I had shrimp, Yummy!

Of course, Bob had the fajitas
I was a little sad because the O2 wouldn't let you bring "professional cameras", which meant cameras with changeable lenes. Since I couldn't bring the fancy camera, I had to take all these pictures with a little old one.
The screen was MASSIVE!

Sparks Fly and Mine


Back to December
This was a picture of the MASSIVE screen.
Back to December


She moved to a little stage in the middle and had a Fearless breakout
 
Dear John
Enchanted
Long Live - I love her sparkly guitar.
Confetti and Streamers! She must have known it was almost my Birthday
Encore - Love Story.
It was a great show, even if I was the oldest person there that didn't bring their child. Birthday Bananza continues in Paris. Au revoir!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I am SO jealous you went to Taylor!! I'm pretty sure that's the best bday present ever!! haha! I love her guitar too!

    ReplyDelete