Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Radio Silence

So on Sunday I taped no fewer than 13 hours of sports, Formula 1, Paris Roubaix, and the final round of the Masters. I have been trying to catch up to it ever since then. Its been super difficult, and very very boring ever since. (finally caught up today)


I have been completely off the grid tying not to find out anything about what happened. No newspapers, internet, or live TV, couldn't take the risk. People must think I was crazy. I have been walking into rooms and stating my intentions to not know anything, before even saying hello.


Could have really used some sensory deprivation glasses...........


I am super happy with the outcome though. Thought that each even was better than the previous. So happy the dvr didn't make me pick a favorite, but think Kristen might move out if I ever fill up the dvr like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment