Saturday, April 23, 2011

Race Report 4/16/11 and SMR










Same old same old on the racing, but exciting ride home, or at least adventerous ride home. Couple of pics are far more exciting than the actual story.


Here we are coming down 'The Mile' leading to Buckingham Palace, just thought it was a picture worthy event.






Went on Sunday, I know not normal SMR but it still works, to the Surry Hills. Usually the group is big and fast and I don't really have the time to, or am more focused on not getting dropped to take pictures, but I turned around early and rode home by myself. So this is the kind of stuff I see on a normal ride. Crazy to be 20 or so miles from central London and feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. All farm roads and hedge rows, hardly ever see a car, which is good because roads are barely wide enough for a car and a bike.




No comments:

Post a Comment