Monday, February 14, 2011

We are ready for visitors

I've been waiting to post pics of our place with our stuff until we had a bed in the guest room. While it finally arrived after waiting a month for it to be delivered. Once again customer service is lacking in London. The guest bed is a little on the small side and it is on wheels, so I will apologize in advance, in case you sit on the bed and it rolls out from underneath you.  Then I will laugh because nothing is funnier than people falling down.
Our son, Kok Poo, we adopted from China.
Guest Room


Desk in the guest room. You can watch TV on the computer from bed. Cozy huh?

The guest room has a lovely view of the garden

Entry way into the kitchen and the only bike Bob had for about 3 weeks.

Worlds smallest TV. I guess I shouldn't complain it came with the place, but seriously I can't read the TV Guide when I am sitting on the green couch.


Kitchen. We have probably eaten 4 meals at the breakfast bar.






Fireplace with all my travel books sandwiched between the Brooklyn Bridge and a vase Aunt Debbie got me. I am still waiting on flowers to put in it though.


Well I hope I have convinced you to come for a visit. We miss everyone and can't wait to see you.


2 comments:

  1. You're only real cousin are in big bear writing the next epic movement. Where is big bear you ask. Look it up. We do however want to take the china man off your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name is not 'china man' its Kok Poo, and you are going to have a fight on your hands if you think he is going back in your suitcase!!

    ReplyDelete