Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shoulder Warmers

As I rode my bike today I came to a conclusion that leg warmers and arm warmers have a shelf life, and need regular replacement. Some of you may disagree but ask the skinny guys and they will tell you I am right.

Today as I put them on I found my leg warmers had been stretched into knee warmers. They did a good job at that but is kinda like saying a coke can take the place of DPZ. It does a good job of being a coke but a shit job being a Dr. Pepper. My arm warmers had been transformed into shoulder warmers. And damn I had some cold wrists.

Not sure why nobody told me this before, I guess maybe nobody rides in the cold for 6 months a year like it is here, but consider yourself warned.

If anyone needs any last minute Valentines Day gift ideas..... I'm just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. Bob - do they even HAVE Valentine's Day over there?! Just sayin'... Mon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope they do...otherwise I am going to look really wierd in my Cupid costume on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete