Friday, August 12, 2011

Waffles and Frites

Sitting at Heathrow waiting on a plane to Brussels to meet my sister, who lives in Poland. As far as the list of things I never imagined I would say that ranks up there pretty darn high.

Feeling a bit guilty about going with Turbo in the hospital, but maybe will end up being a welcome distraction. Kristen visited Turbo yesterday, and not much to report other than to keep waiting. They played ball, I guess that depends on your definition, but if you throw it at Turbo's face she will catch it. For some reason Turbo had gnawed on one of her back legs, which are now all bandaged up. She looks quite the wreck now with her staples and legs bandaged and a collar to keep her from biting and licking herself. They have started electotherapy too, so there are a couple more shaved spots around where they attach the electrodes. Through it all she seems happy. Gives a bit of comfort at least. We won't get another update till Monday, so that leaves 3 days of healing, so fingers crossed when we talk to her doctor next he will have some positive news.

So I am off to the home of waffles, so I can't imagine how ugly its going to get, but I can assure you pickles will get his fill. I have been instructed to try the chocolate and cherry beers too. I see a lot of pics of food in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment