Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hampton the Internet Sensation

This morning Hampton's dog sitter posted a link on facebook to a new entry on her blog. I knew it was in Russian, but out of curiosity to see fun dog pictures I clicked on it. And to my surprise Hampton was the star!!!


 I was a bit concerned at this point being that everything was in Russian, I wanted to be sure that she wasn't trying to sell Hampton or anything. A Russian guy working with me confirmed that all was good and I was able to relax. I ran the website through a translator, and it is hilarious. Obviously there is something missed in translation but I think for the most part you get the point.

Here is the translation:
When I arrived mail with a question, let's see if we have a few days for the two corgis, I do not hesitate to say yes))) I used to love this breed in absentia. Seen alive a few times (but see the queen corgi, when we were in Windsor))). In the end, come to us only a corgi because the second ill (But this crazy miracle gave so much positive that the words to describe it is very difficult. At this elephant with absolutely crazy eyes look completely impossible without a smile))) It's very funny and crazy))) weighs the same as Jack, from her hair so much that the new carpeting is obtained only for 2 days) And this is her big balls love ) Not a dog, and the sea just positive))) Lots of pictures https://picasaweb.google.com/117324545999957096648/Hampton . It is, incidentally, comes to us again this Saturday)))



Here is the link to the actual website - http://ph-t-grapher.livejournal.com/110740.html

Her husband posted a pic over the weekend and got something north of 300 likes, and 50 comments on it. Again in Russian so not sure what the said but who cares. Happy that Hampton has found someone she can be friends with while we are away.



None of this has really hit me as overly strange, but the random Russian lady who has set Hampton's picture as her profile pic, is a bit weird. Oh well, I guess it is the price of fame.


No comments:

Post a Comment