Monday, July 11, 2011

Stomp

I guess I have been feeling a bit bored or at least lacking culture, because I asked Kristen to find us a show to go and see this weekend. I probably should have put a caveat in specifically regarding which show I wanted to see but everything worked out in the end.

Luckily when we went to the discount ticket booth, shows like Dirty Dancing and Ghost were not available. I think it was Kristen's present to me to give in and get the tickets to stomp instead.


Show was in the Ambassadors theatre which felt about a million years old. Probably not more than 500 seats there, but when its that small there is not a bad seat in the house. We got lucky and were in a row with extra leg room, which was a bonus for me, not sure Kristen really cared.

The show itself was great. Not sure what I was expecting but it definitely delivered. They 'played' just about anything you could think of, from inner tubes to Zippos, even the kitchen sink.

Here they are playing the sinks, sorry the pic is so bad, it was dark and I was taking covert pics trying not to get caught.


I highly recommend it if they end up in a town near you or if you end up in London.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this show back in 2004 at the same theatre. Great show!

    ReplyDelete