Wednesday, March 23, 2011

US TV

As a continuation from last week, my view of the world is still all skewed. I found myself singing 'Your a mean one Mr. Grinch' today and couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me....While some of the shows get beamed over a day or two later, most is apparently 3 months behind. So we have been watching the Christmas episodes of everything this week, and I guess I am in the Christmas spirit now. I only hope that March Madness doesn't show up in June, it just won't have the same feel. Good news is Idol is only two days behind...the show is actually pretty good when you cut our all of the phone numbers and take of calling in to vote. Steven Tyler is out there, isn't he? There just cant be much of his brain that is really functional at this point.



Saw this Ferrari stuck in traffic a block away from our flat. There was a double decker bus right behind it, and I almost got ran over by a moped trying to take the picture. Just a whole bunch of things you don't see in Tulsa.


No comments:

Post a Comment