Monday, March 14, 2011

Olympic RR Preview

Some of the team previewed the Olympic RR course for London TV on Sunday. Was pouring rain all day and they ended up speading something like 7 hours riding and filming before the day was done. Alot of work for 2 minutes, but I guess its the 2 minutes of fame everyone always talks about.




Meanwhile, we rode out to Windsor and back, 3.5 hours for me, since I took a wrong turn and ended up in Wimbeldon at one point. I would like to say that I saw all kinds of exciting and interesting things, but in reality I was far to cold and wet to notice anything. Hands and feet were frozen and numb for the last hour or so. Of course it stopped raining and the sun came out right as I got home.


Took my sock off and found the strangest thing.....


4 out of 5 toes red and frozen, 1 toe white as a sheet. I couldn't feel any of them, but was concerned for an hour or so that the white one was going to fall off. Good news, they are all back to normal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment