Friday, November 12, 2010

Finally!!!!

Today my world is complete! Not because I found my soulmate or anything dramatic like that. Oh no, that would be far too sensable. Instead the missing peice of my world.....BIKES. Our sea shipment arrived and bikes are back! I was super impressed with the moving company. Truck arrived with a sealed wooden container and boxes had been untouched since they left our garage. I had a moment while I was unpacking thinking about home, but that sooned faded as it was trainer time. If you know what I mean then you get it, if not don't worry, it wasn't that exciting. There was one incident with the box that my golf clubs came in. It seemed like a good idea, but then I was stuck. Had to get Kristen to help me out, but of course she had to get a picture first.






3 comments:

  1. Bob, Can you explain those pants that we see poking thur the bottom of the box? Looks like penguins....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, Bob - please tell us what in the world you're wearing under there! - Mon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are Bob's penguin pants. Santa brought them for Christmas a few years ago. Don't you guys have penguin pants?

    ReplyDelete