Saturday, June 30, 2012

Energy Challenge Update

Wow, in less than a week we will be face to face with...well we don't really know.  Its a bit strange trying to prepare for something, and not really know what it is going to consist of.  I can't imagine that it will be overly physically taxing, but at the same time I am not a kayaker so the unknown scary.

Our one team meeting so far was at a pub, so unless there is a keg race we probably are going to be unprepared.  I have been doing two a days now, running in the morning and riding my bike at night, hopefully I won't be the least fit on the team.

The good news is that we will have a great excuse for getting last place...nobody will be able to say that we have been training too much and not working enough.

Please consider giving to our team or myself personally. My fundraising page

Our team page

No comments:

Post a Comment