Saturday, October 15, 2011

London Aquarium




We seem to be running out of big tourist attractions in London itself, so I feel like we are scraping the bottom of the barrel. Good news is that I continue to be pleasantly surprised on our adventures.

Anyway went to the London Aquarium this weekend. The Aquarium sits unassumingly right next to The Eye, and pretty sure I had walked right past if 15 times and didn't evev know it was there.
 
Pretty low expectations going into it, but can happily say that it was really cool and the Jenks Aquarium is an embarrassment. Spent a long time watching the sharks being fed, and Kristen of course fell in love with the penguin exhibit. Gotta say those little suckers are pretty cool.


Lunch


 `
There were about 18 million kids running around, which made it a bit less enjoyable, but the highlight of the day came when some little mutant running around without a shirt ran into a random girl standing in line. She just gave him a look like WTF, and then shoved him in the shoulder. He fell over in a heap and started crying like a little tittie baby, I laughed out loud.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Crap, it is letting me post a comment. I'm so jazzed that Cousin Kristen got to visit the penguins. I hope they really acted like they do in Happy Feet.

    ReplyDelete