Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Italian

Kinda slow and uninspired lately, the weather is really getting me down. We took a trip out to the dog store, a true American dog store, not just a British pet shop. Ended up about a 30 minute bus ride to get out there and it was so cold my toes went numb. Took the first bus that came by and it dropped us off at the mall so we decided to grab dinner there. I am sure you all know of Jamie Oliver, well he had just opened a new restaurant there so we were seduced by the celebrity of it and decided to go.

Kristen was just indifferent about it, but I absolutely loved it. Maybe not so much because of the food, but the restaurant itself. I guess I have just really missed the creature comforts of being at home. It was big, and new, and roomy and clean, not something you get often around here. And even more exciting......free water, I know, amazing!! Not sure when we will go again, but its pretty high on my list.


Also stopped by the frozen yogurt place in the mall before we came home. We had actually spent like an hour one day walking around trying to find it, so it was a eureka moment. Kristen had been craving for like a month now. Turns out that it was REAL frozen yogurt. Try it at home, kinda different. But you put enough bananas and cookies on top and its all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment