Saturday, August 4, 2012

Irish Randomness


Just a few perceptions from Ireland a month or so ago.

Not too many TV channels in our room but enough to pick up on the local sports.  Easily to of the craziest games I could ever imagine.  If I hadn't seen them myself I would have thought they were made up.  Seems like something we would have came up with during a snow day in high school.
Hurling
Gaelic Football - a mixture of soccer and rugby
And then when we were out and about the weirdness just kept coming.....
Cleaning equipment and groceries.....not a combination you
would expect
I guess there needed to be a few more no
parking signs to get the bus drivers attention.

Must mean something different in Irish.  Or maybe
someone lost a bet.  
Even the Irish know a good thing when they see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment