Thursday, August 9, 2012

Almost like home

If you would have asked me what things I was likely to do and see in London, this would have been somewhere down around #3,385.  Riding with someone else from Tulsa, through the English countryside....wouldn't have ever expected that.  Anyone, who has ever ridden a big group ride in Tulsa knows that this is the wheel you want to be on, and I have to admit I needed all the help I could get.
Look familiar??
If it weren't for all the roundabouts, and riding on the left hand side of the road, we could have been on Avery, for all we knew.  This was my view for the majority of the day.

Highlight of the day had to be stumbling across the hot seats from the Olympic Time Trail at Hampton Court.    I guess we can say I know what it feels like to win the Olympics now.  I guess the other 4 people there at the time, doesn't quite compare to the thousands that were cheering the real athletes on.

Nobody confused me for Wiggins.

No comments:

Post a Comment