Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where no man has gone before......

Well I guess that is a bit of a dramatic over-exaggeration, but I am a bit dramatic so there you go. Anyway, the big news is a hare-brained idea of Kristen's, which for some reason I am all too excited to jump on board with. Kristen was messing around on the internet reading some blog or trolling for men or whatever, and found some crazy girl the has a yeast free diet. For whatever reason it sounded like a good idea, and as of tomorrow we will be on board.

They say its not a diet but a way of life, not sure I am completely sold.

So here it is:
Sweeteners and fruit out...dairy out....alcohol out....yeast in any form out....

Basically, NO gains, baked goods, breads, dairy, pasta, mushrooms, sugar, soft drinks, and margarine.

Sound crazy?? Yeah I foresee some really interesting things in store. But I guess as a bit of a going away present I had 10 chocolate pancakes and a granola bar (to keep it healthy) this morning. Pancakes here are really crapes, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment