Tuesday, May 17, 2011

London Zoo

We decided to head to the London Zoo on Easter. It was packed but we still had a good time. I figured out my favorite zoo animals are birds, not mammals.  I was excited to see the owls and the penquins. Bob was excited to see nothing really, but he found a new friend in the Okapi, What is that you ask?  It looks like a cross between a horse and a zebra with a giraffe tongue and ears.

Okapi

We (Bob) took almost 400 pictures. The animals were so cute and taking pictures is fun. It was a lot like the Tulsa Zoo but no bears. They are building a new penguin exhibit, so a lot of the penguins were moved to another zoo, but I still got see a few.

Penguins
The Birds

Monkeys and Sloths

Otters

Giraffe

Baby Gorilla

Barnyard Animals

Lions, Tigers and No Bears



I got to pet a sheep so I was happy. Bob told me to get closer,
but the sheep didn't like it and tried to eat me.
 
I also got to pet a goat, but he was more interesed in
eating than hanging out with me



1 comment:

  1. Bob took awesome zoo pics! I The baby gorilla foot is presh!! So glad the sheep didn't eat you! lol!

    ReplyDelete