Saturday, December 3, 2011

Onion Loaf!!

I don't often say this of London restaurants, but we have found another winner. I guess I should have expected it would be good, after all it was the 'Chicago Rib Shack'. I say that, but we have been to some real bad American themed restaurants. No matter what do not go to the Texas Embassy in Trafalgar Square. So as it says the Rib Shack is a BBQ joint, the best that we have found in London. The highlight of the night however was the onion loaf. I am not sure if I want to know how they make it but it was damn good. Gonna need a coronary bypass in the next couple of days, but at the time it was magical.
The people next to us, I think ordered everything on the menu. There is a sampler meal with chicken, baby back, St. Louis, and beef ribs. This lady ordered it, and these beef ribs came out on top, looked like when Fred Flintstone orders the brontosaurus ribs and his car falls over. We left before she was more than about half way done. Add on the bottle of wine she drank by herself, and I think the night was going to end badly for her for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment